Friday 27 February 2015

Generating Ideas

I am going to be making a short animation but before I begin to start that animation I want to think of three different kind of ideas and then I will choose one and explain that one more than I will have explained the other two, my animation has to be at least 15 seconds long

Idea one:
I want to have one idea which will be action themed in a way and I want to have a guy which will be jumping over some kind of  gap with spikes in the middle of the gap and the character has to jump over that, but when he is jumping over it I want him to do some kind of flip at the same time.

It has to last 15 seconds so before he jumps over the gap I want to make him do some random action before he jumps over it, he will take some kind of run up before he jumps over it, this will be my first idea which I might choose.

the character will be a stick man but I will put a lot of work into it, I will most likely make the background blue and I will have blood on the spikes which are at the bottom of the pit in the middle of the gap. The part he is jumping off and landing on will be kind of like a grassy part, I want it to look very colorful

I am debating on choosing it because I think it will look good but it seems very simple to make, the only problem I may have is stretching it to 15 seconds long worth of animation

Idea two:
For my second idea I want to have something who is having a problem trying to get inside of a house, he keeps on trying to open the door and keeps on knocking on the door and in the end he will get inside the house, but after trying to get inside of it.

I will be doing the character a stick man because I think if I did a lot of work with the character, I will have to make a lot of parts move at once because the character will be more advanced. Because my character is not advanced, it is just a stick man I  will only have to move certain parts such as the arms, legs and the head.

I will also want to make this one colorful, if I can I will make the house look very realistic in the way, I want it to be from the side, so you will only see one side of the house and also one side of the character.

Idea Three

For my last idea I might have someone who is riding a bike down some kind of path and on the way he comes to some obstacles which I have not thought of what kind of obstacles I want to do yet, but once again I want to make it a stick man, I do not want it to be too complicated, too many moving parts for me to do.

I will colour it all so it looks good throughout it, the kind of obstacles which I wanna do is  things such as little walls and things on the floor which may get in his way like something random such as a person just stood there.

If I did choose this I would just make it completely crazy.

Idea one

I have chosen to go with my first idea because I have the most confidence in doing this one and overall I think it is the best idea for me to do out of all three of them

The reason I have chosen to do it because it will be the most enjoyable for me to do and
because I have confidence in myself doing it I think it will look good because I know I can do it at a really good standard


No comments:

Post a Comment